Learn CPR, First-Aid in a blended learning format.
Blended learning is not an “online class”. It is a combination of online learning and instructor-led skills testing and assessment. Blended learning is quickly becoming a popular training format for it’s speed and convenience.
Hybrid courses start with an online e-learning session and are concluded with an instructor-led CPR skills session.
Benefits of Blended training:
- Work at your own pace
- Complete the online portion from home
- Schedule the skills session at a time that’s good for you.
- We work around your schedule.
- Smaller groups or 1-on-1 sessions
Click a course below to begin online.
Medical and Healthcare professionals will need this American Heart Association (AHA) Heartcode BLS course.
If you require only CPR and defibrillator (AED) training, this American Red Cross course it.
This course still includes AED training, but also includes child and infant CPR training as well.
Click a course above to begin online.
Blended Learning Instructions:
- Click above on the CPR course you need.
- Login or create your account.
- Complete the online portion of the course.
- Download the PDF certificate of completion.
- Schedule the skills (hands-on) session.
The leading, nationally (and internationally) recognized providers of Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC) training are the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross.